“Always good”

Cuisines: American
Description: Open for lunch 6 days a week
Description: Open for lunch 6 days a week
Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

I love love love this place. Even my kids do too. Everything is good. I like to order the half sandwich, pasta, and spinach salad. There is so much food, I can make 2 meals. The spinach salad is amazing. They have some little yummy desserts which I tried once. Mine had chocolate and coconut, my favorite. The cafe is very quaint and relaxing, great atmosphere. I would love to try one of their HIIT meals sometime. The ladies that own the place are sweet and amazing.

Reviewed 2 September 2017

Food was great! Tomato Basil Soup and Chicken Salad sandwich. Trip advisor didn't let us down. Fun atmosphere in the historic elementary school building.

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent. We had the chicken salad, tomato soup, pasta, and T.B.R. sandwich. Flavored tea is very good, too. Love the old schoolhouse atmosphere. Very unique and lots of character and history in that building. Two Olives' staff members were all friendly and helpful. A great experience. Not far off I-35.

Reviewed 9 April 2017

This is a neat sandwich shop inside the Old School building in Moore. I recommend the Chicken Salad Sandwich with a side of pasta salad.

Reviewed 1 September 2016

This wonderful restaurant is located near an elementary school in an old school building. The menu has a wonderful selection of soups, sandwiches and salads. Everything is fresh and well-presented. My favorite is the chicken salad and tomato basil soup. The prices are reasonable.
Highly recommended.

Been to Two Olives Cafe? Share your experiences!