“Try their chicken salad!”
Review of Two Olives Cafe

Two Olives Cafe
Ranked #16 of 151 Restaurants in Moore
Cuisines: American
Description: Open for lunch 6 days a week
Description: Open for lunch 6 days a week
Reviewed 1 September 2016

This wonderful restaurant is located near an elementary school in an old school building. The menu has a wonderful selection of soups, sandwiches and salads. Everything is fresh and well-presented. My favorite is the chicken salad and tomato basil soup. The prices are reasonable.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 16 March 2016 via mobile

Very limited hours - 11 until 2 Monday through Friday - but good food. I had the Tuscan Turkey sandwich with Tomato Basil soup and would recommend both. Small but charming venue in a very old building.

Reviewed 25 February 2016

Two Olives Cafe is a small restaurant located in the old high school building in down town Moore. The old high school has been turned into small business offices and is quite charming. Two Olives is more of a luncheon place to go to have a quiet and peaceful atmosphere. The food is average, the wait time is reasonably quick and you never know who you may see. I know this restaurant well since my son's business, Trifecta Communications has offices right across the hall from it. Try it for a peaceful, quite and good lunch. They also cater.

Reviewed 19 July 2015

love the cozy old italian feel complete with rock walls, as well as the fresh carnation on every table. restaurant itself is in the historical old Moore High School, so it abounds with character anyway. food is to die for. awesome sandwiches - my favorite is the C.M.S. - chicken mushroom swiss, with added baja and horseradish sauce. yummy! one of the sides is a cold pasta salad that many people just love, i prefer chips but i'm not a pasta fan at all. they do make a wonderful pizza as well. owner is very friendly, and always ready to go the extra mile to make the food "just right". highly recommend a visit here. hours are limited, 11-2 mon-fri, 11-3 sat, and closed sunday.

Reviewed 28 April 2015

I love the old school house where Two Olives is located. My grandpa and dad went to school in this building and I went to school right next door so maybe that's why it has such a good feeling to me, but I love it. I have been for special lunches with a bunch of girls, just my daughter and I, a baby shower, wedding shower and every time I go it's just like a family gathing. We love the food and the friendly people who work there

Been to Two Olives Cafe? Share your experiences!