All reviews room was clean pool and hot tub sausage links would stay again biscuits and gravy waffles budget hotel nice place to stay hard boiled eggs after midnight short stay great rate enjoyed our stay waffle maker continental breakfast we've stayed great room
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The facility doesn't look like it's had a good deep cleaning in 14 years (when it opened). The duvet on my bed was dirty and stained. I will not stay again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank BettySue2018
SaraMcquigg, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Betty Sue,
Thank you for your review.
I am disappointed that your stay was not what I would expect. I would love to hear from you. Please e-mail me at saramcquigg@gmail.com. I would like to make this right.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Beds were very comfortable. Check in was easy. My only complaint was I checked in at 1am and I told them I wanted a quite room so I could get some sleep, but my room was right by the lobby and continental breakfast area, so it was very loud with people coming and going and eating. I might have only got 2 hrs of sleep, very disappointing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
SaraMcquigg, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

AGRACE,

Wow, I am so disappointed to hear that you didn't rest. It is always hard for the night Auditor (over night person) to tell what the breakfast crowd will be like. Again, I am sorry!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I liked the hotel it was nice and clean and good employees and i would tell anyone so and ill be staying there again in the future

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank delbertmangum
SaraMcquigg, Owner at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Miami, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Thank you for your review! We do have fabulous employees! We are in the midst of a renovation and they are keeping us sharp and clean.

Thanks for your review,