“Really worth the trip!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

We brought our family to this burger/rib/BBQ restaurant based on recommendations from locals. It was a slice of life. The food was VERY good. I enjoyed a BBQ beef sandwich on a sort of flat type of roll which I’ve never had before. It was good. It could have been a little hotter. Potato salad was excellent. And dessert. I cannot stress enough that the cobbler was wonderful, homemade and enormous. More than enough to share. Priced right for families and staff was so gracious to our soldier whom we were visiting. This is nothing fancy, but so much better than a chain restaurant.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went here for lunch on Sunday on our way back from Tulsa and was so disappointed. First off the hostess was rude and ignored us till I asked if we just seat ourselfs. When we did get sat at a table it took the waitress 15 minutes to ask us what we wanted to drink then it was another 10 minutes before we got our drinks. There was only 3 of us so not sure why it took so long. We then ordered our food, 2 of us got bacon cheese burgers and 1 got bbq. Well the burgers were dry and flavorless and the bbq had a weird texture and tasted horrible. We didn't even finish our plates and when we said something to the waitress about the food not being good she said that we must not know what good food tastes like. We got up to leave and waited for 10 minutes at the register to pay. If we weren't such honest people we could have left without paying. We shouldnt of had to pay full price since we didnt even eat half of our meal but whatever. We will never go back. The food is sub par and the service is horrible and rude.

1  Thank catlee69
Reviewed 24 March 2018

I first ate at Meers while on temporary duty at Fort Sill in Lawton in the mid 1990s. After the first time of having a meal there, I was hooked, and I have been going there whenever I am in the area. There is a wide spectrum of pricing for different orders, but I have NEVER had a bad meal or a bad time there.

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

My husband love taking a drive down from where we live to Meers to have a Meers burger, fried green beans and dessert. The best peach cobbler with homemade ice creams. It takes more than two people to each one. So good! Always leave room for dessert here!

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I never knew this place existed until a friend of mine told me about it. It was about an hour drive for me but I am so glad I went. This place is huge and there was a line out the door at about noon on a Saturday. The wait really wasn't bad however. This place brews their own beer which comes in a 20oz bottle and is fantastic. I got their everything burger which I could only eat half of. The wife and kids had a blast looking at all the old cowboy stuff around the place. Service was good considering how busy they were. If I'm ever out that way again I will absolutely be back.