Escape theeveryday world in this secluded Oklahoma Resort, this hotel is perfectly situated just a few hour drive from Oklahoma City. The service is country stlye, a little slow but the people are nice, rooms comfortable, and the Resturant is world class. Worth the drive!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quartz Mountain Resort, Arts and Conference Center is located on Lake Altus in the Wichita Mountains of Southwestern Oklahoma. The beauty of the Resort and landscape that surrounds it needs to be seen to be believed. Quartz Mountain Resort was re-built in 2001 and and its decor has a distinct "lodge" feeling. The property features 118 beautifully appointed guestrooms with lake or mountain views and 12 cabins. The Resort is ideal for meetings, retreats and conferences. Choose from the 5,000 square foot Grand Ballroom, one of five 2,000 square foot pavillions with lake views or the 697 seat, acoustically perfect Twin Peaks Performance Hall. Quartz Mountain Resort is home to one of the most famed dining experiences in Southwest Oklahoma, The Sundance Cafe. With breathtaking mountain and lake views, the Sundance Cafe features a menu that is distinctly Southwestern with a Continental flair. For recreation, the property has an 18-hole golf cource, in-door pool and hot tub and an on-site activities director. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Quartz Mountain Resort Arts And Conference Center
- Quartz Mountain Resort Arts Hotel Lone Wolf
- Quartz Mountain Lodge
- Quartz Mountain Hotel Arts