“Good fast option”

Marco's Pizza
Ranked #90 of 210 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Here in Lawton, when you look for a good Pizza to eat, this is the place. They offer different flavors ,all very good, and a fast reliable delivery service. When you are at home watching tv and not in the mood to cook, Marco's is the option. Prices are the best in town for a very good quality product. My favorite Pizza place.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

I love Marcos Pizza, I ordered a sub this evening I asked the young man where do I sign,he say's the next page after the tip page,I asked the only way I can sign for my card is if I pay a tip,he said yes I never heard of anyone making you tip them, I was gone give him a $5.00 tip anyways but never been made to pay until this evening!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

It's been a few months since I came to this Marcos location. I always prefer to dine in as it gives me a break from work. But the service at this location has gone downhill. The person that took my order had a lot of issues with entering it into the POS system. And I was completely ignored by the staff when I came in...and I wasn't the only one! Time to hire some new people!

Reviewed 22 December 2015

Marco's is my go-to. I made the mistake of ordering delivery from elsewhere--- trust me, just don't. This is the best delivery around PERIOD. I love the pizza. It's always fresh, steaming hot and delicious. You can order easily online with a smooth, modern 'make-your-pizza' site. It's pretty awesome and makes getting what you want really simple and easy. The delivery folks are also always SO friendly. This place is great!

Reviewed 17 November 2015

We had pizza delivered to our room while staying at the Best Western motel. The pizza was delivered in timely manner and exceeded our expectations.

Been to Marco's Pizza? Share your experiences!