“Dinner”

Fat Boys Pizza
Ranked #44 of 202 Restaurants in Lawton
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

I travel alot and eat tons of pizza. By far, one of the best places I have eaten pizza.The salads are awesome here.

Reviewed 28 January 2017

I've eaten subs and pizza from here and bread sticks also. The staff are really nice and the interior is really clean for an older building. Prices are great!

Reviewed 2 March 2016

We came here because we were in town for our daughters graduation ceremony from boot camp in the military. Our daughter decided she wanted some pizza and so this is the place we choose and it did not disappoint. The pizza was great and the service was great. The prices were really good. We ordered their breadsticks too and those were great. Don't know if we will ever be back in the area but I would definitely recommend it to anyone who wants cheap good pizza.

Reviewed 31 August 2015 via mobile

This was okay pizza reminded me of pizza hut and the wings were not good at all I wanted bone in and not bone out but I got bone out ..

Reviewed 4 April 2015 via mobile

We tried them in our quest for chicken wings. Garlic Parmesan was suitably crunchy but the flavor was only passable. The macaroni bites were not my favorite but pretty much as described. The insides were almost custardy. Employees were friendly and prompt.

Been to Fat Boys Pizza? Share your experiences!