“take out dinner”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2016

Ordered salad and two pasta dishes for 24 people for a party at home, they had it ready when they said they would, gave me great instructions for heating things up and were reasonably priced for a larger group! Success!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

The waitstaff at the Olive Garden are so warm and friendly. The service is fast and the food is good. Of all the chains in this area, OG is terrific.

Reviewed 29 May 2016 via mobile

It was a good place to eat. Just what I expected from Olive Garden. Not better than average food or service. Gave it 4 stars because I like the food.

Reviewed 4 May 2016

We had one of the best servers we have ever had. His name is Ethan recently moved to Lawton,
The food was wonderful. My mother tried a shrimp dish she had never had before. She said it was wonderful. My husband and I had soup and salad ,as always it was really good.

Reviewed 19 April 2016

Very nice waitress and food was excellent. Too noisy with children running around as if they were outdoors and screaming to one another as if they were outdoors. No fault of the establishment. Parents need to be considerate of others.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!