“Best Of The Worst”
Review of Capri Motel

Capri Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Holdenville
Capri Motel
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Holdenville
Traveler
“Best Of The Worst”
Reviewed 17 November 2008

Even at $43 (including tax) this is not a good value.
As I was checking into my room the maid came running out of the room next to mine saying that there was a mouse in the room. Not neccessarily a good sign. Needless to say I gave my room a thorough looking through before retiring for the evening. Even then after I took my shoes off I felt something that felt like a marble under my foot...it turned out to be a rather large black bug that I had to chase down to kill. There are two types of rooms here. The older ones are on one side of the street and the 'newer' ones are across the street from the office. They also have a little 'cabin' and a little three bedroom 'house' available. This description makes it sound way better than it is. The locals tell me that actually out of the three motels in this town this one is as good as it gets. The owners are quite friendly but that's the only good thing about this place. The rooms are very small. Especially the older ones.They don't do any type of breakfast here and there isn't anything near this motel to eat or otherwise.
I was able to look into one of the 'older' rooms and one interesting thing about them is that they have 'pictures' painted on the walls.
This is one of those old American properties that about 45-55 years ago was probably quite nice but now is way past it's prime. If I was the owner I believe I would be embarrassed to rent these rooms.
I can't recommend this property to anyone other than the most desperate of travellers.

• Liked — Not a dog-gone thing
  • Disliked — I had to wipe my feet before LEAVING the room - not upon entering !
  • Stayed November 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3 Thank Ozcfied

Couples
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)

Been to Capri Motel? Share your experiences!