“Slowest place around. ”

Add it.
3 Rivers Tavern
Ranked #13 of 16 Restaurants in Fort Gibson
Reviewed 6 January 2017 via mobile

Waited over 35 minutes for 2 burgers. Wife asked why it's slow long, and they said they just put them on the grill. And it's not even crowded tonight. And onion rings were cold. I guess they waited 30 minutes too.

Reviewed 26 October 2016

The portions were generous and tasty. Most of the staff were courteous and helpful. Somehow in the very heavy rush, my order was lost. after waiting over 30 minutes, i asked about food. they then rushed my order, refunded my money and manager gave me certificat for free meal. left happy!

Reviewed 14 September 2016 via mobile

Can't say we've ever had a bad meal here, it's cheap and it's close to us. Yes sometimes there is a line to order but it just depends on the day and time of month. We usually get the blue plate special. We have also tried the breakfast with no complaints.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

3 Rivers isn't anything special but it isn't bad either. I've always considered it a decent stop for an inexpensive meal. My only gripe sometimes wait times can be a bit long.