“Great hamburgers!”

Add it.
Mac's Drive Inn
Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Fort Gibson
Reviewed 15 May 2017

This is a small local drive-in that I have visited to eat their home made hamburgers, really good hamburgers. Mac's drive-in has been in business for about 50 years which is a testament to their burgers. I also like the ice cream.

Reviewed 17 March 2017 via mobile

Love the fried pickles! It's a good hole in the wall restaurant. Staff was friendly, food was Good! Outside looks a little rough but inside looks good. Has a great charm. Definitely a popular place!

Reviewed 1 March 2017

We like to travel as a family and went to Fort Gibson to see the Fort. My favorite spot Smokin Bones was closed, so we went up the road and found Macs. A local was there with his family, his daughter visiting from OKC. She said she always likes coming there when visiting her parents. So we got the Cajun burgers, bacon burgers, tater babies and the POP was great too! I liked it, it was small town diner feel, good hamburger baskets and next time might try the chili dogs.

Reviewed 28 January 2016

You want the best burger in town? Look no further then 220 E Poplar street in Fort Gibson.. Also what about the best Pepsi around? Hell yeah Mac's has that too.

Reviewed 10 July 2015

Bought a small vanilla ice cream cone, oh my was it small. It was priced at 1.50, my mom got a root beer float which was fair. I complained to the manager which turned out to be the owner, he was extremely uninterested in making it RIGHT. HE SLAMMED THE DRIVE THRU WINDOW SHUT!!!!!!!!!! SUCH AN MEANY!!