All reviews pancake machine indoor pool bagels hot tub awesome hotel biscuits and gravy location was perfect easy access beds were very comfortable omelet up to date small town comfortable stay night's sleep staff was friendly in town a great stay
Reviewed 6 September 2018

I traveled to Enid for a 60th year class reunion with my mom. Check in was a breeze and very welcoming. The beds were very comfortable, the staff was friendly, right down to the maids. Breakfast was surprisingly full of items, better than anywhere else I have stayed. This hotel made us feel that we were in a home away from home. Thank you Holiday Inn Express!

Room tip: Right off the hwy, but still close to the town.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2018

I do the logistics for a volunteer group. We were in town to provide training so I needed 13 double rooms. This hotel gave me a good rate, had excellent service (including breakfast), was in excellent physical condition and provided a good night's rest. All in all a very good experience.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 7 August 2018 via mobile

The rooms were nice and staff was excellent in helping with our requests and needs during our stay. The hot tub was a nice plus in the pool area and breakfast area was very clean as well. Thank you for a great stay!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 August 2018

I enjoyed this inn. Breakfast was with a surprising variety of omelets, sausage, biscuits and gravy, cereals/milk, juices, toast, bagels etc. The coffee was weak compared to the way I make it at home but that's the only complaint -- weak coffee! Indoor pool was convenient, small gym with clean water dispenser inside to drink all you want. Lobby was very pleasant with classy thoughtful décor. I will stay again when I'm in town.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

I made a reservation to the Enid Hotel by phone 4 months earlier for my high school reunion. I did not receive a confirmation email as promised so several weeks later I called and was sent a confirmation and my reservation number. When I tried to check in on Friday July 20th 2018 I was told the reservation had been cancelled. No other explanation, no mention of compensation. I panicked as I knew there were two high school reunions this weekend. He did get on the phone and finally said you better hurry as the Fairfield Inn and Suites. No mention if we had a room there or not. I was so angry with the Holiday Inn Express I just left. We arrived at the wonderful Fairfield Inn and were greeted by a darling young lady. A women who was behind us was told she had no reservation either at Holiday Inn Express. Fortunately we both found accommodations. What horrible service by Holiday Inn.
I am still furious!

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple