See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 24 April 2013 via mobile

First off we WILL stay again and we WILL recommend to family that comes to see us when we move to Enid! Now with that being said - There is so much to say about this place! 1. VERY CLEAN! The place was immaculate! There was even a window with dust. Not a thing! 2. The lady let us check in at 11:15pm! We had a 2.5 hr drive and she completely understood! 3. The bed is great! When you first sit on it you think "Oh boy, a form mattress", then you sink in all comfy and warm! They have the best mattress ever! She said it was just a topper but no way! :) there is so much more butni don't want to give it away! You HAVE to experience this! It's well worth the money and MUCH better than a hotel!

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank JMorris94
Reviewed 14 February 2013

The Maple Place is under the new ownership of Lissie King and she is doing a fantastic job. Her attention to detail and warm touches are evident throughout this lovely B&B. All of the rooms in "The Yellow House" have huge bathtubs ( and a seemingly endless supply of hot water) and marvelous "rainfall" showerheads.
The rooms are very quiet and the beds are quite comfortable. I have had the pleasure of staying in 3 of the guestrooms (all of them more like suites than rooms), and they all have excellent air conditioning.
Lissie and her family are busy sprucing up the grounds, and I cannot wait to see what surprise improvements that they have in store for us. I certainly look forward to my return to The Maple Place B&B

Room Tip: I really enjoy the Yellow House!
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank k9taos
Reviewed 30 July 2012

My husband and I have been touring America by sidecar since mid June and our one night stay at this B&B has been terribly disappointing: no air conditioning in the small bedroom while it was so hot outside! We tried to contact the owner by phone who never returned our call. We ended up sleeping on the sofas in the living room downstairs.

Room Tip: Avoid this little bedroom upstairs with shower, sink and toilet... everything in the same tiny space!
Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Monique D
Reviewed 10 July 2012

I have stayed here twice. Once for two weeks while conducting a jury trial in Enid. During that trip, I stayed in the Black Gold Suite. I love it. When conducting a trial, I like homeliness and comfort. I got both. Our whole team stayed in the B&B. We all loved it. Just a great place. Very clean and comfortable. Later I took my wife back for a weekend and we stayed in the Scissortail Cottage. It was so cozy and romantic. We both loved it. Just a nice place for a romantic getaway. We will be back. Thanks to the staff of Maple Place for providing our trial team with a home away from home.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank glhenry
Reviewed 10 June 2012

We stayed at Maple Place for our honeymoon--stayed in the separate room out back. It was quaint, with a 4-poster bed, jetted tub, and mini fridge with accessories. The bed wasn't in the best shape (sagged quite a bit), but the experience was nice. Our breakfast was left for us in the fridge (average food) instead of eating in the main house. The room lacked a shower, which would have been nice. We didn't use the tub, though it was just big enough for both of us, I think.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple