“Nice Stay”
Review of Super 8 Elk City

Super 8 Elk City
Ranked #9 of 17 Hotels in Elk City
Reviewed 8 September 2015

Most important clean rooms. Comfortable beds that are clean well made. Professional and friendly service. Nice breakfast. Would stay here again. Easy access and good parking. Secure and quiet surroundings.

Room Tip: All rooms would be satisfactory.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Susie W, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2015

I am happy to hear that you had a pleasant stay, and we look forward to seeing you again on your next time through Oklahoma.

There are newer reviews for Super 8 Elk City

Reviewed 3 August 2015

clean updates faculties and room. Very friendly employees. I stayed here before and was happy to return. Very convient on and off 40. Nice breakfast Strong WIFI Micro, fridge,,tv all newer and good parking. I'll stay again on my way back and forth AZ-MI.

Stayed: July 2015
1  Thank C D
Susie W, Manager at Super 8 Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2015

We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and we look forward to seeing you again on your next travels.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

Stayed here in July 2015 while travelling west. The ladies at the front desk were super. They really made us feel at home. The motel is older and very plain. The breakfast was minimal, but what you would expect for a Super 8. The price was very reasonable. The room was clean. I would not hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Robert F
Susie W, Front Office Manager at Super 8 Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

I would just like to take this time and thank you for all the nice words, I always love to hear when a guest has a nice and pleasant stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip.

Reviewed 27 July 2015

The older woman d\at the desk was not paying attention when I walked in and let me stand at the desk while she did paper work at a desk. She said she would have to call the booking agent, booking.com, but I asked why I couldn't just have a room at 9:00 p.m. after driving 12 hrs and she could call the booking agent later. There were 4 cars in the lot. So she copied the confirmation and proceeded to write up a room. There were no restaurant possibilities other than a subway at a gas station on the corner. I did not find the room modern at all. I cancelled a repeat stay at this motel upon returning home.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Susie W, Manager at Super 8 Elk City, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2015

I am sorry that you had an unpleasant stay, as for checking in and reservation not showing up, well that is whomever you booked it with for not forwarding this to us and we really would like to have the reservation so we can verify room and rate, which unfortunately is not good for us nor the customers cause it takes longer with the check in process. Now as for restaurants that is beyond our control, we really wished that they would add more to our area, but we have no control over that. As for desk clerk it is hard to hear the front door open and if you are busy working on paperwork then your concentrating on that, which is no excuse I have talked to her and told her she needs to listen better, and as for the rooms I am sorry they were not updated to your satisfaction but we are in the process of modernizing them just haven't gotten them completed. We would like to take this time to apologize for your unpleasant stay, but also thank you for pointing out what we need to fix. Wished I would of gotten the chance to talk about all this while you were on property to help with your stay.

Reviewed 22 July 2015

We arrived after midnight, but the night staff was very helpful. The hotel is older and because of road construction very difficult to get to - but it was a really nice place to stop and sleep for a few hours on our way home.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
2  Thank jtackshack

I would like to start off by saying thank you for the nice review and we are really pleases that you had a pleasant stay and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip through Oklahoma.