“El charrio”

El Charro
Ranked #30 of 42 Restaurants in El Reno
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

Honestly I didn't like the food there could have been better service could be better not very much of Mexican more like texmex

There are newer reviews for El Charro

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

It is what it is. The floor was dirty. Two waitresses were working their butts off. My order took forever. I ordered a jalisco dinner. A Chile relleno, burrito, tamale, and an enchilada. At almost 40 minutes it finally arrived. It was quite tasty. It was also inexpensive (less than ten bucks). So if you can overlook the dirty floor, it's a good place for some authentic tex-mex.

Reviewed 18 April 2015

The customer service here is horrible. We waited an hour for 2 meals and never got refilled on chips/salsa. When the food came, it was beef instead of chicken. Then, the whole reason we came is because we had a voucher for 2 free meals (included 2 drinks and "valued at #6-#12"). The value of #'s 6-12 is around $7 each, I can't remember, but they are all in one price column. We got a #12 and a small quesadilla that was a lot cheaper than the value of #6-12. When we went to pay, we were forced to pay for the quesadilla because it wasn't a #6-12, EVEN THOUGH IT WAS CHEAPER! They were very argumentative about it and only gave us one meal for free (even though they took our 2 meal voucher) and made us pay for the quesadilla that the voucher should have covered (with value left over, even). We will not ever be going back.

Reviewed 12 March 2015 via mobile

This is not Mexican food. No salsa?The food is so gross my dog wouldn't even eat the leftovers. El Reno could really use a good Mexican restaurant. Since I have moved here I have tried them all and they are all disgusting. I drive to the south side to eat Mexican food. My family loves Mexican food. These restaurants are missing out on a lot of money. When all you have to do is cook good Mexican food and make some damn salsa. These places just does not Seem to care about Being successful.

Reviewed 19 February 2015

We go to El Charro as a family tradition. Everyone complains about the tasteless sauce but we still go. They do make great fajitas and my husband likes their hamburgers. I usually order enchiladas. Not great Mexican food but not too bad either. Donna is a great waitress. Sitting in her section is also part of our tradition. They do have a dining room available for special dinners and parties which has been nice for large groups.

Been to El Charro? Share your experiences!