“Order wrong again”

Ranked #21 of 43 Restaurants in El Reno
Price range: USD 1 - USD 20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Reviewed 19 January 2017

We ordered 40 double cheeseburgers, all were prepared wrong so they were sent back. Finally received them correctly, however, the two mcchicken sandwiches ordered were not even in the order. So Mcdonald's owes us 2.00. This is what comes from a generation worried more about the Kardashian's than service and accuracy.

There are newer reviews for McDonald's

Reviewed 6 November 2015

Very few options at this exit. We had not visited a McD for at least five years. We were craving a breakfast item and stopped in just before 11 am. I had an egg white McMuffin and my partner had a Sausage McMuffin. Both were good. As we entered, the counter person was changing the menu board and reducing the number of breakfast items available after 11. There all day breakfast is truncated with about five items. Restaurant was clean.

Reviewed 24 July 2015

Same old Same Old! It's McDonalds. I would have to go overseas to truly find one that stands out. Its ok and I will eat there again. I Love there Ice Coffee.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

Seemed to be the only thing open late in the evening in the area. Burgers and fries nice and hot and very efficient!

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

When you specifically order a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit and you get on the interstate to realize it's sausage, it's pathetic. However, I take all the blame. McDonalds is pathetic all across the country and to think I would trust these morons to know the difference in bacon and sausage. Duh!