“A very sweet, small restaurant with delicious food!”

Pecina's Mexican Cafe
Ranked #3 of 42 Restaurants in El Reno
Reviewed 30 July 2017

Pecina's is a great little place---popular with locals and tourists. Service and food was quick and delicious. Prices were just right. Specials at lunch. Our server was very friendly. Worth going a short way off the highway. We will be back.

There are newer reviews for Pecina's Mexican Cafe

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We got our order 2 go. They were fast and the food was delicious. I had chicken Fajita enchiladas. Highly recommend it.

Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Food is great, service is always quick and friendly. The place is small but comfortable and seems well managed.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

Second time around, was better than I remembered, a must stop in El Reno. The service was great, food - outstanding, prices are fair, what more can you ask for?

Reviewed 9 June 2017

Good grief this food is good. I almost don't want to write a review so I can keep how good it is to myself! We were traveling across the U.S. and read the reviews on Trip Advisor and wow, unbelievable. I might have to drive back across just to eat here!