“ROBERTS AVERAGE!!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Reviewed 2 August 2017

This place taste amazing how ever don't be expecting to come in with a big family this place is very small even just for two people! But the outside needs a big update even the inside!!

There are newer reviews for Robert's Grill

Reviewed 29 March 2017 via mobile

Very old diner in El Reno not too far off of Interstate 40. Breakfast is simple you get bacon and eggs or sausage and eggs for $6.50. There is no menu. Service is fast and friendly, you may get in on a conversation with some local patrons. Breakfast was very good.

Reviewed 19 March 2017

One of El Reno's iconic onion burger joints. Wonderful burgers grilled before your eyes, and hand cut fries.

Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

I was hesitant to open the door at Robert's Grill - there was an abandoned truck parked nearby and the building looked a mite seedy. But once I opened the door I was happy I had. A few friendly faces were inside and it smelled heavenly. It is quite small - a counter, a dozen stools, a griddle, and cold storage for eggs & such.

The cook took our orders while conversing with the diners. He knew everyone except us. They discussed Sooner basketball. We joined in, my ignorance was no disability with these personable folks. I felt like I made friends with four guys I'll never see again and without learning their names. It was uplifting.

GET THE BACON!!!

Reviewed 11 November 2016

I was in El Reno, Oklahoma -- a delightful town west of OKC -- and asked for a recommendation. Everyone said 'Go to Robert's Grill'. I did and was so Glad.

Their version of the onion burger is simple and tasty. The onions are plentiful, the ground meat is fresh, and you sit on bar stools from the 1950's to watch them cook away.

The staff is Uber-friendly and likes to chat while they are preparing your meal. The service is efficient, direct, and attention.

PS: The entire menu -- only posted on the wall -- is about 10 - 12 items: ALL GOOD AND VERY REASONABLE.

BE SURE AND TIP GENEROUSLY - THIS PLACE NEEDS TO CONTINUE ON!