“Good food, good price”

Add it.
Subway
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in El Reno
Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Good food at a good price. If you want something light and tired of the same old fast food, stop by and grab a sandwich. Place seems clean and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed 9 March 2016

Pretty good Subway located right off the interstate. Food was good, including the cookies. Located inside a convenience store/gas station, you can pick up some other treats here as well.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

This Subway has a Drive Thru where you don't talk to a person, but you make selections on a screen. Even with this, usually they get my order wrong. The people are nice.

Reviewed 5 October 2014 via mobile

I have come here a few times and have been very disappointed in the service. I wrote a review in April on the poor service at this location. This week I had a group visiting that requested Subway and I gritted my teeth and complied with the request.

To my surprise the service has gone from horrible to fantastic. The people behind the counter were helpful and attentive. The sandwiches were put together with care and I even was given a few cookies for free because I choose this location for our sandwiches.

This location certainly has been turned around and I will be back on a regular basis.

Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I generally like Subway however this location has horrible employees. I know people can have days but I've been into this location several times and the employees have the attitude that you are there to serve them.... Don't ruin their day by asking for a sandwich or anything.... I would suggest going down the street to Swadleys.

Been to Subway? Share your experiences!