“THE WORST IN TOWN”

Ranked #25 of 43 Restaurants in El Reno
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Don Serapio's specializes in true, authentic homemade Mexican food. For the best taste, done right- we'll see you at Don Serapio's!
Reviewed 2 August 2017

My family has gave this place a try a handful of times, partially because we received a gift card. The food just isn't good, and it's overpriced. It's worth driving across town to Pecina's, but to each their own. The chips were stale and the food was cold. It used to be amazing, but things change. They do serve Margarita's that aren't bad, so maybe just go for drinks.

Reviewed 2 August 2017

I have been here one or two time and I hated it was the grossest!!do NOT eat their the chips tasted like they have been setting in the ice box for years and their salsa tasted like dirt , even when I got my main corps it was cold that the most terrible place EVER made!!I will NOT eat their any more!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

Don't waste your time, the food is mediocre at best. Service is friendly, but slow. All in all. Not worth the drive from Oklahoma City.

Reviewed 16 October 2016 via mobile

Don Serapio's is another family owned restaurant gone bad. The tortilla chips tasted old and were cold. The Chicken Monterey was over cooked,dry and cold. . The rice was also cold tasted old. All in all, I wouldn't go there.

Jim M, Owner at Don Serapio’s Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 21 October 2016

We're disappointed that you didn't love every bite of your meal, Michael. Our goal is always to use the freshest and best ingredients around, so I'll be sure to speak to the kitchen staff about what may have gone wrong. I hope you'll give us another chance in the future.

Best,
Jim and the Team at Don Serapio's Mexican Restaurant

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is our "go to" place for great local food. A quick snack, lunch or an incredible dinner is always on the menu here. Must tries are the fajitas, enchiladas and the steak.

Jim M, Owner at Don Serapio’s Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 August 2016

We're honored to hear that we're your go to place, Shanon! Thanks for continuing to come by and see us. We can't wait till next time!

Best,