“Improved but the still have work to do”
Review of Pizza Hut

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Pizza Hut
Ranked #29 of 43 Restaurants in El Reno
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I left a pretty harsh review a few months ago and was reluctantly drug back by my church group to this Pizza Hut yesterday for lunch. I think they have made some improvements in food quality but they still struggled with the after church lunch group and being able to keep the buffet stocked.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Just paid 95.00 for pizza, and one was burnt, badly, one was completely wet dough, and one was very undercooked. Worst pizza I have ever seen, out of 45 years of consuming pizza. We even gave the delivery person a larger tip. I regret ever ordering from this place. Nearly one hundred dollars for food and it was totally inedible. I should have learned my lesson when we were dining in there and the beef was tainted a few months ago and the server argued with us. Trust me, I know tainted beef when I smell it, as did everyone at our table. Lesson learned, I will never order from this place again.

Reviewed 14 November 2016 via mobile

Went for lunch after church. We were disappointed to say the least. Pizza was "ok", salad bar was a big let down. The salad bar is small and was not stocked, lettuce was brown and appeared old. While the young lady that waited on us was very polite and friendly they were not properly prepared for the lunch crowd. I hope they take the constructive criticism and make some changes, if not, save your money and go to McDonalds.

Reviewed 8 August 2016 via mobile

Where to start no tables cleaned off. We had to clean our own tables. No pizza on buffet. No salad dressing. Had to ask for silverware said they were out. Gave us plastic forks. Is a big joke with everyone in here. Will not be back

Reviewed 28 June 2016

Went to Pizza Hut off of I-40 to meet a friend from Enid. Place was marginally clean and wait staff and cook staff was not very efficient. Also, it may be a dry county so not their fault, but I could not order a beer. Food was normal Pizza Hut quality, but they got the first Pizza wrong, and happily remade it as we ordered it, so kudo's to them for that. Not the most enticing Pizza Hut I have eaten in.

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!