“Great Pizza, priced right”
Review of All American Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
All American Pizza
Ranked #14 of 43 Restaurants in El Reno
Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

Great food, and priced appropriately. If we are going to eat pizza, this is the place for us. Toppings are fresh, my family really likes the thin crust. The staff are always very friendly and service is quick. If you are in the area you won't be disappointed.

There are newer reviews for All American Pizza

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

We have tried them all but for the money All American Pizza tops them all. This is good food at great prices. I am a fan of the thin crust but the rest of the family likes the regular crust. Toppings are fresh and plentiful. Their are a lot of higher priced pizza but only a few could compete with this place. Do yourself a favor and give them a try.

Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

We were in the area on business and called in a pepperoni pizza and a salad on the way to the hotel. The salad and ranch dressing was really good...not shredded iceberg as is typical for many pizza restaurants. It was mixed greens, spinach, cherry tomatoes, black olives, cheese, croutons, etc. Everyone loved the pizza too. Really good! We will eat here again if we're in the area.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

All American Pizza is Good inexpensive pizza, not fancy, but fast and friendly. You can feed a family of 5 for under $15.

Reviewed 26 September 2014 via mobile

I have been in this area numerous times but was always hesitant to try it for whatever reason. Tonight I was close by and decided to check reviews online. I found that they were good. I got a thin crust ham and pepp with extra cheese. It was Awesome! I wish I had tried it sooner. A LG with a water was $11.96. It is very thin and delicious. I highly recommend it.