“LOVE THIS SMALL TOWN GEM”
Review of Tooters

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tooters
Ranked #7 of 42 Restaurants in El Reno
Reviewed 2 August 2017

It's kind of out of the way, if you're not a local. But if you are fortunate enough to happen upon this hidden gem, the chicken strips and macaroni and cheese are amazing. My daughters love the Mash&Mac (Mashed Potatoes mixed with Macaroni and Cheese, with/without Gravy). They are drive-thru only, no dine in. And if you have a large order it's best to call it in. They also have deep fried peaches, fried twinkies and funnel fries (funnel cake that is shaped like fries) I also have been told they have chicken and waffles or chicken strips battered in waffle batter (either way can you you go wrong) ?? The chicken biscuit is tasty for breakfast. (I am one that started out as Chicken for breakfast??WTF) They have the best Dr. Peppers in town!

Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

This is a drive thru like store. They have girls that come out to your vehicles to serve you. Tooters has great chicken and great prices! My family favorite to call and order us 16 piece chicken, mashed potatoes, and fried okra. They have food cooked and in the hot box to pick up. I prefer to order fresh to take home to my family. Love that I can just drive through and get what I need.

Reviewed 4 January 2017 via mobile

THIS IS NOT A SIT DOWN RESTAURANT, you pull up they come out and take your order, bring you your items and you drive away. With that said, they do an AMAZING job on their food. The fried chicken is great and the sides are good. If we are having a family get together we always call and order chicken and sides and It is always ready when they say it will be.

Reviewed 1 July 2015

call ahead for some of the best fried chicken to take home and enjoy with the entire family. It was my 'fathers day' choice with my large family.

Been to Tooters? Share your experiences!