Americas Best Value Inn- El Reno
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Regency Inn(El Reno)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 September 2015 via mobile

Room smelled badly. Cigarette burns on a couple different items of furniture. Wifi did not work. Everything felt sticky and there were flies buzzing around the room all night. It just had a really dirty feel to the room. However, it was very cheap so if you just need to grab a few hours of sleep during a long road trip it could be an option. Anything other than that, though, AVOID.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 30 June 2015

Upon entering the room and noting that it smelled REALLY bad, I tried opening the window but it was painted shut. There was a dead fly on windowsill and another smashed on window. I opened the door for about 10 minutes to try to let the room air out. This let in more flies. While waiting for smell to dissipate, I looked around the room and found the bedskirt, carpet, and outlets covered in stains and grime. It was disgusting. The front staff gave me my money back and I got a room at Best Western Hennesy's which I gave a five star rating. BW was very nice and Only $25 more.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2015

Stayed here on May 26th. The front desk person was extremely friendly and helpful. The weather was a big factor on my staying here. The room was very nice. Fridge and microwave. It was very clean. Felt completely safe staying there alone. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2015

We had a flat tire on the highway and were able to pull off the road and stopped at this Best Western Motel. Krista behind the desk was so helpful. She allowed us to use her phone to call AAA (our cell phone battery is dead and won't recharge!). Our van was towed to get the tire replaced and she offered coffee, snacks and a warm dry place to wait for my husband to return. She also helped us find a Best Western down the road when my husband returned with a new tire. All of this was done with a bright smile. Thank you for your assistance. The property was old but has been refurbished and was very clean. She also offered an excellent price but we needed to travel further that day on our way home.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 April 2015

Was trying to get a room at a newly built motel but everything was full up. I ended up atthis old tired looking motel. Old style exterior entry rooms. Lots of pick ups inthe parking lot. But it was quiet all night. Rooms were averge but clean. Carpet and bedding looked new. Ok for the price. Likedthe breakfast. Wifi was super and lots of tv channels. Did not expect a 32 inch led tv inthe room. But would have preffered the holiday inn express.

Stayed: March 2015, travelled on business