“You must try this place!”
Review of Our Glass

Our Glass
Ranked #6 of 44 Restaurants in El Reno
Reviewed 6 April 2018

When I find a place unique I return again and again. The Our Glass is one of those places. Tucked in the downtown area of El Reno, Oklahoma is a touch of class with delicious food and a large varieties of wines and beers.
Don't miss out on the frequent special occasions that Our Glass puts on as well. Fashion shows, holiday celebrations and they also welcome any and all celebrations for individuals.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

I've known Colin for a few years, so was intrigued when he opened up Our Glass. What a great job has been done! The bar is the impressive feature of the club, it a recreated Italian arched brick winery. Very, very classy and expensive to do. The wine selection is well done, and served in fine crystal.
There's a stage in the window fronting the street that acoustic musicians play, and I heard a Voice contestant there last night. You can't imagine how dreamy that was.
There service is handled by a waitress dress well for a evening out. Prompt, pleasant, polite....a welcomed change from most found these days.
The art gallery is rotated, always nice to enjoy.
Food menu is short but very well done. Original creations to be tried include the warm olive cup and pumpkin bisk. Lordy, lordy fine stuff.
I'm not in a hurry when I go there. I go often

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

Such a lovely place that more people need to know about. The food was wonderful, the wine very tasteful, the live entertainment on Friday nights is very special. Nice relaxing atmosphere and the owners are there helping out with everything. They are very nice people.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 24 January 2018

Great relaxing atmosphere, I enjoy the art gallery inside the restaurant and the friendly faces. Great live music too. I had a wonderful time here.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place to relax and have a glass of wine. Soup and sandwiches are excellent! A hidden gem that people need to know about!

Date of visit: October 2017