“Great stay! ”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Edmond
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This was the best Fairfield Inn we have stayed at!! If I am ever in the area again, I will still here. The breakfast was fantastic! My kids enjoyed the indoor swimming pool! The staff was extremely helpful and friendly! Our suite was perfect for our family of five!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
General M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2017

Crystal A, Thank you for providing feedback on your stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Edmond. We are very happy to hear you were able to enjoy your stay and the facilities with your family. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017

Pros: Great location. Very close to IH 35 and on the main street into Edmond which you will find restaurants, grocery stores, amenities, and University of Central Oklahoma. Hotel has been updated to a more modern décor, great beds and comfortable mattress. The queen beds are huge! Microwave and mini-refrigerator in the room. Plenty of breakfast options (serving from 7am to 10am) to include toast, bagels, English muffins, sweet breads, scrambled eggs, two kinds of meat (sausage and veggie sausage, or bacon and veggie sausage - there is always a veggie option), waffles, oatmeal with all the nuts, berries, cinnamon, sugar to add, three kinds of cereal, regular milk, yogurt, bananas, chopped fruit, grapes, hard-boiled egg, jelly, jam, honey, hot sauce, coffee and tea. We ate at the hotel for breakfast and it is a very nice breakfast for a hotel with great options and variety. They had chocolate chip cookies in the lobby one Saturday afternoon.

Cons: Toilets and showers need to be updated. I like a hotel toilet that will give a great flush. I complained to the hotel management and they took $20 off the bill. I hope they update their toilets. Showers need to be updated too. Water leakage from the faucet when shower is running decreases pressure. It wasn't horrible, but they should consider updating the fixtures.

Overall, if I had to come back to this area for any reason then I would definitely consider staying at this hotel. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
General M, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

nauhaj, thank you for your review on your stay at the Fairfield Inn and Suites Edmond! We greatly appreciate your comments on breakfast and we will certainly use your feedback to provide a better in room experience. Thank you for your time and we certainly hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

Great stay for a wedding. Was a peaceful sleep every night for a 3 night stay. Although for the price it should of had a more consistent maid service. Every other day was hard for 4 people. No jacuzzi, getting rid of it. Thanks for the stay.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 April 2017

I'm writing my review as I'm sitting in my room at this hotel. My business brings me to this town frequently. I have stayed at this hotel off and on for years. There are times I have stayed at other Fairfields in Oklahoma City area, but I always want to be here. This particular trip has been a long one. I had to start my trip at a different Fairfield Inn because this one was completely booked. I finally got a room Friday March 31st- it was a basic room and I called Brian and asked him if he had an upgrade- He asked me to call back in an hour and he worked his magic and I was in a larger room. The hotel was still very booked and you could tell when you went to have breakfast.

Brings me to my next all star employee here and I don't know her name! She's been here for quite some time and she takes so much pride in the food, appearance, cleanliness and she's just got a sweet disposition as well. You'll know her when you stay here. She'll be the one that greets you kindly with a big smile on her face.

Once I realized after the weekend the hotel had cleared out, (Sunday Night) I went to talk to another young man at the counter to see if I could upgrade again- When I come up here, I have a lot of clothes, and equipment and need the full size areas- It is not just about upgrading to upgrade. He was very helpful and got me in my next room and helped change the whole reservation around to accommodate my needs. Again, I didn't get his name but just a great guy.

Today, April 4th, I realized that I had a coupon for my Rewards that gives me a free night, it expired in two weeks and I really wanted to use it on this trip. Normally you know you have this when you book and use it then, online, pretty easy. I left the office around 1 pm and came to the service desk. There was Antonella, the GM, asking how she could help me. LOL I didn't realize how hard I made this by not booking it right to begin with but she was excellent, she called Marriott Rewards, then had to call another division to use it. I hate being a "high maintenance" customer. Of course I want good service, but everyone that works in customer service, hospitality, you know what I mean. She took care of me, followed the whole thing through so I would not have to change rooms, etc.

I cannot say enough about the staff here. The wonderful ladies in housekeeping do a great job, they take pride in the rooms. You travel enough, you know... This Fairfield INN just blows the other ones away. They may all look the same, but I know the difference is the staff. That's what makes this place #1.

Thank you!!!

Room Tip: High floor, end of the hall
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
General M, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Edmond, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Dear jadair2016, thank you very much for taking the time to provide this wonderful comments about your stay and the staff here (Brian, Linda and Alex and housekeeping) at the Fairfield Inn! I am glad we were able to provide accommodations in one of the suites for more comfort. We love to take care of our guests when we are your home away from home. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This was an older motel but the rooms were very clean. Super Friendly Staff and breakfast was excellent. It was a nice quite stay with lots of adequate parking spaces close. If you are traveling to Oklahoma City this is a nice place to stay that keeps you out of a lot of city traffic. You can't go wrong in this town or this motel for the price.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business