All reviews main building outback steakhouse indoor pool room was clean my biggest complaint parking lot on duty bagels bed and pillows north side cold cereal common areas wi fi family reunion definitely stay here again free breakfast staff was friendly
Reviewed 25 July 2018

My husband and I had been traveling for hours when we saw the Sleep Inn & Suites in Edmond, Oklahoma. I was pleasantly surprised, first by the gracious greeting of the hotel clerk, but then by the spotless condition of the room we were given. Everything we could ask for was at our fingertips. Breakfast the next morning was just perfect; the choices were fresh and delicious.
The hotel staff was friendly and service oriented

Room tip: Just ask. They are very accommodating.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Karen W
Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels we've ever stayed in! Clean, comfortable, courteous staff, good food, secure, nice rooms, indoor pool and all the amenities. We came in very late and there was someone at the desk who was very welcoming. Parking was well lighted and ample.

Date of stay: July 2018
1  Thank Rilda W
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

The hotel was not too bad. We stayed two nights. The only thing I really didn’t like was the bathroom was smaller than what I’m accustomed too. If the bathroom was bigger, I probably would have given it a four.

2  Thank M9881FOlisad
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

The room was so tiny one side of the queen bed (also a double bed in the room) butted against the wall. When I awoke the first morning I discovered my top sheet had something yellow and dried on it. Gross! I reported it to the front desk and was told "thanks for letting us know". If you want a tub in the bathroom, don't stay here. Only a walk-in shower there. Breakfast was OK but food wasn't refilled except upon request.

2  Thank Marilyn T
Reviewed 18 June 2018

Tiniest room I've ever stayed in. It was my husband, 10-year-old son, and myself. Thank goodness our 6-year-old stayed with grandma! Tiny bathroom - enter by pocket door - with shower stall only (no tub). Sink/small counter in room. On the plus side: Bed and pillows were pretty comfortable and it was fairly quiet. I think all the linens were clean but there were more stains than I usually see on hotel linens. Towels were very thin. The room itself was pretty clean but I could tell it was done in a hurry. It's a little bit run-down but had nice new carpet throughout so it didn't feel old or dirty. We were there just one night (more than one would have given us serious claustrophobia) so it was okay and we were there with a group so the rate was tremendous.

• Trip type: Travelled with family