All reviewsspa towerblue moonlaser tagswim up barchoctaw casinopool areamovie theatertable gamesslot machinescasino resortprime ribquick tripevent centerplayers clubpoker roomplay slotsvalet service
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We are not really gamblers but with all the dining choices, cinema and bowling alleys you could easily spend the weekend here. We didn’t even try out the huge pool area. If you care what room you get, book direct. We didn’t and was told we were in the older part. Room was still spacious and very comfy. Our only issue was that each time the A/C unit kicked on it made a loud noise. Then was fine until it would kick on again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018

Decided to take my Mom for her birthday and it far exceeded our expectations! We stayed in a double queen room in the Grand Tower location. The bedding and room amenities was of 5 star quality. Rooms were also quiet, despite being booked!

Spacious casino with LOTS of slot machines that pay out and a separate poker room with a waiting list. The buffet was well worth the money. Plenty of selections with clean facilities, including full time bathroom staff that keeps the bathrooms very clean and stocked.

We spent an entire afternoon in the Spa and plan to return to these top notch facilities. Next time, we will bring a bathing suit for the hot tub and steam room that are available!
We are already planning our next trip!

Room Tip: Clean, modern rooms and FUN, big casino atmosphere!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

it only a few things i can say bad about this place, that is food is limited on site that let the laser tag go for the kids and the tv channels are limited. the rooms are quiet and the bed will put you in a coma. the staff is real friendly and will pretty cater to your every need. the pool is nice , i love the adult side.

Room Tip: if you don't want the lights , that change color don't get the third floor where there is smoking.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Airrion H
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

I think this is the best casino resort complex I’ve ever visited! Wow! What a place! Huge! So much to do and see!
I’ll begin with stating the check in process was easy and fast, which was impressive since we just arrived without reservations. The front desk was more than happy to accommodate us. A bellman was called to help us with our luggage. The young man (David) was extremely courteous and patient with our elderly parents and assisted in every way imaginable to include giving us a very excellent tip on dining in the area. [Naifeh’s Steak House across the street] David also helped me later in the evening when I had arrived too late for the gift shop in search of some late night snacks when he personally escorted me to a second gift shop in the complex. Very nice young man with a very professional demeanor and keen sense of customer service; he represents Choctaw well.
We stayed 2 nights in the suites in the Spa Tower and had two of the very best nights of sleep I’ve ever had while traveling. The rooms were more than spacious and lavishly outfitted and offered fantastic views of the area. The housekeeping staff has the room well stocked with all the personal grooming items you might need.
Connected with the resort is a place called “The District” which has an arcade, bowling, a water park and a movie theatre, which makes the resort fun for a family stay.
Several dining options are available including a very nice cafe (B3 Cafe) that is open 24 hrs and has a great menu for any time of day. We dined at Gilley’s and enjoyed some nice mid-evening appetizers and beverages.
For anyone interested in the gaming aspects of Choctaw... let me just say this: there is no way you couldn’t find a game you like. Omg... the place is GIGANTIC! Slots, tables, video poker, tons of penny slots but a decent selection of high roller games as well. Several complimentary beverage stations as well as friendly wait staff and bartenders to meet your adult beverage desires. Another feature I personally found to be a bonus is that were more than plenty of voucher cashing stations throughout the casino. The gaming area is spacious and easy to navigate. We had a very excellent stay and would stay again and again and again! I very much appreciated all the staff we encountered as they added to such a pleasurable stay.... I can’t speak highly enough of how friendly and professional I found EACH and EVERY staff member we interacted with to be! Front desk, bellman, game floor wait staff, managers, restaurant wait staff, housekeeping staff we passed in the hallway.... EACH and EVERY person that works within the Casino resort met us with a smile and a friendly, helpful attitude... very impressive in this day and age of dwindling customer service.
Hands down, without hesitation I highly recommend Choctaw Casino Resort... absolutely one of the very best I’ve ever stayed at.

PS) All four in our group walked out winners!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

My family and I decided we wanted to get out of town for a couple of days and decided to go to Choctaw Casino resort. Although I have gambled here many times before, I’ve never stayed here. The resort put us up in the Spa Tower and I must say that the rooms were quite nice. There are also plenty of places to eat at the casino and many slots, table games, and even activities for the kids. The kids were able to go bowling, go to the movie theater, and go swimming. It was a fun time for both the adults and the kids.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family