USD 147
Hotels.com
Duncan Inn(Duncan)
Priceline
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We came to Duncan for a funeral for a family member. We were having difficulty getting a room, then we called Quality Inn and spoke with Callie. She was so understanding and helpful. We spent two nights in this hotel and were very pleased with the cleanliness of the room, quality of the free breakfast available, and all the amenities available to us. We didn't use the pool or gym but noticed how clean and neat everything was. When we come back to Duncan, we will definitely stay here again. This hotel did the right thing by hiring Callie, she was a true blessing to our family.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2016

This is an old style hotel where the pool is in the middle of the complex completely open. Several rooms are along the edge. It is a little noisy. No elevator to the upper level. The room entrances are outside. There were several long term hotel guest there. There are no corridors / hallways. I know what I am getting when I stay here but it cost the same as other "name" hotels and makes me feel like I need a shower.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2016

This hotel has nice enough furnishings, but our room was dirty. There was visible dust on the lampshades and the end table, a dead bug and hair on the bathroom floor, carpet needed vacuuming. As I always do, I peeked behind the bed for signs of bedbugs and found none of that, but the dust back there was about a half inch thick--not good for anybody with allergies, that's for sure.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I "went for a ride" last month and wound up in Duncan a the Quality Inn. As I approached, I thought this might be a decent place to stay. Boy, I really underrated this motel! The on-site bar, indoor pool, friendly staff, and super clean room made my overnight stay an awesome experience! The hot water seemed to be endless, the bed was as comfortable as home, and the linens were as soft as I keep my own. This motel is close to food and fun for everyone in a quaint, little town that welcomes tourists and outsiders like they are family. After seeing how wonderful the people here are, I would patronize this place, again, for sure!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Aaron P, Manager at Quality Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you Keith. We really appreciate you staying with us on your riding trip and that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. We do our very best to keep this hotel clean, comfortable and full of amenities for our guests. We would love to have you stay with us again when you decide to take another trip.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

this has to be the cleanest and most friendlies hotel I've ever stayed at, the front desk staff makes you feel you made it home after a long hard day.
the rooms were very clean and comfortable.
this property has a lounge and a restaurant that is another great review in itself.
I enjoy the fact I can check in and just walk a couple feet for some good food.

Room Tip: I stayed in bottom floor and did not hear people above me , so that is not a issue at this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to make this your home away from home and will continue to do so for you and all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!