See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 23 May 2016

This hotel has nice enough furnishings, but our room was dirty. There was visible dust on the lampshades and the end table, a dead bug and hair on the bathroom floor, carpet needed vacuuming. As I always do, I peeked behind the bed for signs of bedbugs and found none of that, but the dust back there was about a half inch thick--not good for anybody with allergies, that's for sure.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 May 2016

I "went for a ride" last month and wound up in Duncan a the Quality Inn. As I approached, I thought this might be a decent place to stay. Boy, I really underrated this motel! The on-site bar, indoor pool, friendly staff, and super clean room made my overnight stay an awesome experience! The hot water seemed to be endless, the bed was as comfortable as home, and the linens were as soft as I keep my own. This motel is close to food and fun for everyone in a quaint, little town that welcomes tourists and outsiders like they are family. After seeing how wonderful the people here are, I would patronize this place, again, for sure!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo
Aaron P, Manager at Quality Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2016

Thank you Keith. We really appreciate you staying with us on your riding trip and that you had a wonderful stay at our hotel. We do our very best to keep this hotel clean, comfortable and full of amenities for our guests. We would love to have you stay with us again when you decide to take another trip.

Reviewed 2 May 2016

this has to be the cleanest and most friendlies hotel I've ever stayed at, the front desk staff makes you feel you made it home after a long hard day.
the rooms were very clean and comfortable.
this property has a lounge and a restaurant that is another great review in itself.
I enjoy the fact I can check in and just walk a couple feet for some good food.

Room Tip: I stayed in bottom floor and did not hear people above me , so that is not a issue at this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are glad to make this your home away from home and will continue to do so for you and all of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2016

We were looking for adjoining rooms for our group so that chaperones could have access to the other rooms at all times. These are rather hard to find anymore. The ratings for this Quality Inn got my attention but what others are saying did not apply to our trip. The Inn was clean and well run. The breakfast was above average. This is not a new property but it has been remodeled and exceeded my expectations. While the price was a tad steep, it was very competitive with the other competition in Duncan. I would not hesitate to stay at this Quality Inn again.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Aaron P, Manager at Quality Inn Duncan, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2016

Thank you for reviewing us and letting others know you were accommodated for your adjoining rooms. We do make every effort to make our guests feel extremely welcomed and comfortable. You are correct, most of the ratings for us are pretty old and are definitely not applicable to how we run the hotel now. I appreciate you mentioning that. We hope to see you again soon!!
Aaron

Reviewed 14 April 2016 via mobile

I stay at choice hotels every chance I get. I rolled into town at around 3:00am the young lady at the desk tried to charge $360.00 for the rest of the night and the next two additional nights which would have been $120.00 a night
I informed her that her hotel was not rated well enough to be charging that amount. She did not budge on the price I drove a mile up the road to the Days Inn I payed $80.00 a night for a higher rated place.
By the way Donna the lady in the picture is a manager and is one of the nicest front desk employees I've had the opportunity of meeting in a while.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for bringing this information to my attention. I checked on why the amount quoted was so high, since our rates are under $90 per night. It seems that as we have a [refundable] cash deposit, the total price that you wanted to know was quoted. When paying by credit cards, there is no deposit taken. If you take out the cash deposit, the nightly rate quoted was $70. We have a wonderful restaurant and bar on site, and due to a few past experiences with guests paying cash after an overly fun night, we have instituted the deposit for cash paying guests - refundable upon checkout. We have a few more amenities available at our hotel compared to the Days Inn, and our staff are all very pleasant and polite to deal with. I welcome you to check out our reviews on our own brand page, which has more up-to-date reviews and information as we can control the information of hotel directly. Please visit us on our brand site at Choice Hotels. I hope you can give us another chance and see for yourself. Again, I thank you for letting us know and hope this explanation helps. Aaron | GM