“Very disappointed”

Tammy’s Roundup Cafe
Ranked #1 of 4 Restaurants in Davenport
Reviewed 7 April 2015

Was traveling thru Davenport and thought I would stop and have a burger. Heard it had been remodeled and new management. Found a limited amount of burgers and not what it was before at all. No onion stacks and the service we had was not at all good. I hope this young lady finds her passion in life because it definitely is not being a great waitress. Many things have been added to the menu but I will not be testing them in the future due to this being the last time I will visit. My idea is to drive on to Chandler and visit Sonic.

1  Thank Dave H

Reviewed 22 January 2015 via mobile

The food was good. I got the Alfredo and a salad. I liked it but it was nothing special. I loved the fries and my friend said the burger was really good. Despite being slow the servers seemed indifferent and our drinks stayed empty. I probably will try it again. If you have a peanut allergy this is not the place for you. They have baskets of peanuts on the tables and shells on the floor.

Reviewed 9 November 2014

Ate there with the person I came up to Oklahoma to do business with and he invited me there where he was already. It was great! Bucket of peanuts on the table - throw shells on the floor. Steak was tender & delicious. Had good beer & mixed drink selection from the bar.

Reviewed 9 June 2012

Garwooly's is a pretty basic place, but the food is hot, and big. The burgers are really delicious, and very juicy. You can make a pretty good mess eating but it's well worth it!

Reviewed 28 February 2012

Even has a ice cream bar. Great milkshakes and dessert. Very much enjoy this little hole in the wall place.