41 Motel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Cordell
See available hotels
Econo Lodge(Weatherford)
View Hotel
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 30 August 2012

I have laughed and laughed about the time I let my husband make the travel reservations. We arrive to the little old motel and I can't believe I am seeing a screen door! When we enter the room it is furnished with old style furniture and there is a room furnace in the corner(that was very noisy). Entering the bath room had me doubling over with laughter!!! The toliet was the size of one in a kindergarden room and when you sat down, your knee was touching the sink!
However, the room had been updated with a large flat screen tv(so it must be managed by a man)! The sheets were clean and overall it wasn't that bad for a little town.
If you want a Hoot, stay at Motel 41!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank talihinagal
DarrylDell, Owner at 41 Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2017

Thank you for your review. The Motel was built in the 50's which was in the style of the Route 66 era. Yes, the rooms are small, but very clean. And as for the screen doors, we found the guests liked them because they could leave the door open and keep the flies out. It has been a popular feature.

Over the the years we have updated with wifi, in room coffee, microwaves, refrigerators and more. We are also pet friendly with a large grass area for your pet. Plus, we offer discounts to our loyal guests and extended stay rates.

Unlike other motels, you can make a reservation without a credit card. Arriving really late, we will assign you a room number and leave the door unlocked. That way you can go directly to your room then register and pay for your room the next morning. This service is available for repeat guests.

So, come stay with us for a quiet and restful nights stay.

Reviewed 18 August 2011

Needed a place to stay for one night this is a nice clean motel. It is a small 50 style
motel very nostalgic.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank travelers201168
Reviewed 11 March 2010

Management is very nice and the rooms are very clean, comfortable, and up to date. Good wireless, showers/shower heads (excellent), and beds are new with varying levels of firmness. Just check the bed and if you want more firm or less firm, they will gladly move you until you are satisfied. Cafe a block or 2 away is excellent with huge servings. Enough for 2 meals. If I had to complain about anything, the only thing I could think of is that the sink and toilet are very close together. Didn't spend a lot of time on the toilet so who cares........ Haha. Highly recommended. You won't find better within 30 miles!

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled on business
4  Thank drummerbobb
Reviewed 14 February 2010

The title says it all. This is a great little motel and I WILL stay here again!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank MyTrip057
Reviewed 19 July 2009

Old motel but clean. Unfortunately, the manager entered our room 2 times before we checked - have no clue what his problem is. Will try not to stay there again

• Stayed: July 2009, travelled with family
2  Thank QueenElizabeth10
Darryl A, Owner at 41 Motel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

After the housekeeper cleans a room I personally inspect it to make sure the room is set up correctly and nothing was missed in the cleaning. If I see something missing, such as soap or coffee, I go get the missing item and place it in the room. This explains why I would have entered your room twice before you checked in. I'm sorry for the confusion and hope you stay with us again. Thanks for your review.