“Good comfort food”
Review of Boomarang Diner

Boomarang Diner
Ranked #10 of 88 Restaurants in Claremore
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Good comfort food and great service in a pleasant little diner. I enjoyed the perfectly prepared catfish.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

They seem to have had a change in management recently. It isn't nearly as good as it used to be. The food is okay but the service leaves a lot to be desired.

Reviewed 2 August 2018

I love coming to this diner to eat. The food is good. The staff is friendly. Frequent visits, the staff recognizes you. Only have had 2 problems of all the times I come here. One time the chicken fried steak had almost like a hole in the middle. So, the breading filled in that area. Should not of served that piece or done something different. Other 2 times I had the chicken fried steak it was perfect. Has a lot of breading though. Flavor is good. One visit a few months back the waitress I had was horrible. I guess she had her son(s) and/or his friends with him. She spent more time talking to and scolding him than she did waiting on her tables. Then she ended up leaving and we did not know or other waitresses. We then had to ask for refills and to go boxes. I had a to go order I didn't know when it was ready. Another time we came in we had her again, she wasn't much better. She didn't have anyone (family or whoever) taking up her time, she was in a bad mood, not friendly. I almost asked for a different server. But then she finally lightened up some. This diner gets extremely busy during peak dinner times. The waitresses get so busy that even only each of them having 4 tables, they forget about one of them they have. That's really my only complaint, other than that, I love it.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Great little diner located on a cute little downtown street. Lots of memorabilia and old photos on the walls. Wide variety on the menu, great service, and good reasonably priced that was served hot and quick!

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Great good 'ol home cookin' place. Usually I have a basket meal....hamburger with fries or onion rings. They serve a great breakfast also.