“Coneys that Hit the Spot”
Review of Red's Coney Island - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Red's Coney Island
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Driving through Claremore on the way out of town we stopped at Red's for some Coneys like we have done many times before. Any time that we are in Claremore near the highway we stop because they are always so pleasant, the service is so fantastic and the coneys just hit the spot sometimes when you are on the road working. I always get the #1 special, and in fact, I have not yet had the opportunity to try their burgers, but should the next time that I stop by. The service is always really quick and the food was always very hot. I just wish there was a coney place like Red's closer to where I work so I could go there for lunch more often.

Reviewed 14 August 2012

Old fashioned burgers made fresh w/grilled onions... mmm smells like heaven. You must try a bagel burger. They are addictive. Onion rings and fries are always good, too. Right off of the Will Rogers Turnpike if you are just passing through in the afternoon you need to stop for lunch! The only thing that would make it better is an old fashioned malt!

Reviewed 4 November 2011

Great little coney and burger joint. Open for lunch only. We live just a few miles away and have always had great food and service from husband(namesake) and wife team.
Locals love it.

Reviewed 11 July 2011

Ate here a few time food was cold and rude service