“Good breakfast”
Review of Eggbert's

Eggbert's
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Claremore
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I was promptly seated and ordered biscuits and gravy with hashbrowns. The servings were good sized. They put a lot of gravy on the biscuits which I like. Hashbrowns were perfectly cooked (crispy). I only had water which was refilled regularly. My bill was a little over $7. The bathroom was clean. I would recommend this place.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We only ate breakfast there but it was really good. Lots of options. Very popular with the locals, so that is always a good thing.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I went to Eggberts this morning and it is seat yourself. We walked in with one family and 3 other local couples came in after we did and set at the 3 tables surrounding our table. When the first came in they said hu to him and claned off their table, brought them water, coffee and menus. Then the other couple.. They cleaned the table and got the same treatment. Then a few minutes later another couple came in and got the same treatment. We had yet to get water, coffee or menus and never were recognized to be alive. At that point we decided it was time to leave. I really cant tell you if thr food was good or bad but I can tell you I will never find out!!!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I love Eggberts! Ever since I found out about this place, my husband and I enjoy everything about it. They are very welcoming and the food is always great!

Reviewed 22 January 2018

The food is not outstanding, but you should get consistent descent food. It is unlikely to have a wait even for large parties and you will not be hurried from your table. This is a great place to have business meetings or catch up with old friends.

Date of visit: November 2017