“Great Burgers”

Paw Paw's Hamburgers
Ranked #4 of 54 Restaurants in Chickasha
Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

One of the best fried onion burgers you'll ever eat. Bring your appetite! They have singles (plenty for me) doubles and triples! Great fries ave onion rings!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

took 30 minutes to get a lunch rush burger... ordered an onion fried burger... got 2 specs of grilled onion.... burger was ok but i’ll find anywhere else next time

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Most people eat here for the burgers and fresh french fries. The cost is higher than the fast burger joints but fresh and very good. There are other items on the menu but I only do burgers and fries.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

I know this place is an institution in Chickasha. I've lived here for 23 years and have only been there twice, most recently in late May of 2018. The lunch menu especially focuses on burgers and dogs. The place is small, tight, and has that old fell like you've stepped back in time. My wife and I both had burgers. We don't eat out much, but I can see why some think it's the best burger in town. It was good. The fries, on the other hand, were dark brown, almost burnt. I know some folks probably like it that way, but they tasted like it was time to change the fryer grease. I'll have to go back to try their dogs; I've heard they're good as well.

Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Whenever we are in Chickasha, we always stop at PawPaw’s. Always good, fresh food and friendly customer service!