“Good food and appetizers ”

Interurban of Chickasha
Ranked #6 of 54 Restaurants in Chickasha
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Had dinner here while on a business trip. Food was great had the steak and shrimp combo and fried pickles for an appetizer. Steak was good, the bacon wrapped Cajun shrimp was excellent and the fried pickles were not greasy like you find in many places. Definitely will return.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

I have a 13 month old. It is super nice that i can order food on my way home, pull into the curbside parking, and tbey bring it to me. I don't have to get my baby out....super convenient. I love the chicken Cobb salad and french dip soup.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

The Interurban is an Oklahoma chain restaurant with consistent quality and service. The staff is trained well and expected to perform at a higher level than any other place around. What a relief to finally have a modern, real restaurant in this horrible little town.

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

We ate here coming through town, recommended to us by Quality Inn. They have a HUGE assortment on their menu! From brick oven pizza, Mexican, American, Italian...something for EVERYONE! The food & service was GREAT! We WILL BE BACK!

1  Thank melaniesallee40
Interurban2013, Owner at Interurban of Chickasha, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2018

Thank you for those kind words!!! Have a great day.

Josh Woods
Co-Owner
Interurban

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

I visited Interurban with a group of people for a private party in the patio area. We ordered a variety of appetizers and each one we tried was very good. The waitress was amazing keeping up with our orders and drinks on a very crowded evening.