“A+ for the A&E Grill”

A & E Grill
Ranked #17 of 54 Restaurants in Chickasha
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Nice clean restaurant with lots of booths or tables as you prefer. Host and wait service were excellent. Lots of menu choices and the food was quick and very good. I would return without consideration. I true small town must eat.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

Went out for a couples night out with another couple. Seated quickly. Some of the Pepsi products had to be sent back because they were flat. Dishes we ate were rotisserie chicken, fried chicken tenders and hamburgers. All dishes were quite tasty, the chicken tenders were the winners with a light batter. All in all good experience and worth the trip to Chickasaw.

Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

Wife and I both had the special last night; Indian Tacos. Now we're sitting in the Emergency Room at Southwestern Medical Center in Lawton, OK at 3 am. I don't need to describe the graphic nature of our illness, but I can assure you we'll never eat at A & E again! Service was great, but something foul is going on in their kitchen, and somebody could die.

Reviewed 1 May 2017

This cafe has gone down in service and taste. I don't know if it is management or cooks. The last time I entered was at 3 pm for a late lunch. I waited 10 minutes to be seated and could see three waitress and a manager.. finally one came to the hostess position I said just one and do you have wireless. She said let me get a manager. I never asked for a manager, just a yes or no.
I still haven't been seated. The manager came up and started talking about wireless issue. I just wanted to know ,not that it was going to make the decision if I ate there or not.

The manager apologized for the broken wireless but no one offered to seat me so I left. The last time I ate here they had a good hamburger and good service.

I don't know what was going on but they should seat customers and answer simple questions. I simply left since they seem to not want a customer that was ready to order. There was only one other customer there. I went down to another place it was excellent and they seated me immediately and didn't have wifi.

Reviewed 25 February 2017 via mobile

Very tasty! Great service! We've had pretty much everything on the menu. It's all very good! My wife loves their Cobb salad!!