“Great place,great food,and great service!”
Review of Boom-a-rang diner

Boom-a-rang diner
Ranked #2 of 16 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I was passing through Chandler, OK yesterday with family, and we stopped at the Boomarang Diner-and I am so glad we did! The service was super-welcoming and friendly. I ordered the fish sandwich-they gave me a huge piece of fish, and it was delicious-literally melt-in-your-mouth good! We also had a BLT and a grilled cheese and fries-everything was great! And they made sure to offer us numerous refills on our drinks. Only one of us ordered dessert, but that was only because we were so full! They offer milkshakes, pie, and even fried Twinkies! I also appreciated the fact that both the restaurant and restroom were very clean. I would highly recommend this place if you're headed to Chandler!

Reviewed 12 June 2017

This was a fun little diner to stop out while visiting Chandler. Good food and friendly, fast service.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

My daughter and I met for dinner here because it is midway between Norman and Tulsa. She had chicken tenders, and I had the half-pound burger. Chicken tenders were good, and my hamburger was great -- greasy, with all the fixings! The cole slaw and fry bread that came with the tenders were great as well. Fries and onion rings were the generic frozen kind -- okay, but nothing special.

Service from two high school-aged girls was perfect. The environment was fun, and the music was really good.

Reviewed 8 March 2017

If you like home style country cooking, this is a good choice. You can also learn a lot about local political opinions, the weather and who died recently. We stopped in here for breakfast; they open at 7:00 and don't bother being early because they won't be. There were 15 or so local men, no women except for my wife and the waitress. Our food was good and except for the foul language the overall experience was not bad. I don't know that we will ever return, but who knows.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

It's a diner, greasy spoon, comfortable, and friendly! Our family of 5 arrived hungry and left full, satisfied and happy. We're just passing through and looked for a place to eat real quick, so glad we stopped! Good food, friendly staff, affordable, and fun atmosphere...