“Consistently great every time!”

China Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 16 Restaurants in Chandler
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 February 2017

We have been ordering the family meal as take out over the past 7 years and it is always sooooo good! The lady who runs this place is super friendly and knows what we want as soon as she hears my voice on the phone! The family deal is 5 choices of full takeout containers + 2 of rice + 5 egg rolls, she always includes forks and plenty of sauces! We pay around $47 for the deal and it's always enough for this family of 6 to have it for dinner and lunch the next day!

Reviewed 29 December 2016 via mobile

I didn't expect the food to be so good but the wife and like this place. Food is always fresh hot and tasty. Something unexpected here in Chandler Oklahoma it's nice to get take out and enjoy at home or get a table and enjoy a quiet dinner. Nice gem way out here.

Reviewed 28 August 2015

I was raised in Chandler and I love this place. The staff is just one lady and a cook but she remembers everything, even if you only come in once. You get more food if you get take out but it's cheap and very delicious.

Reviewed 20 August 2015 via mobile

I lived in the city before moving here to Chandler and never cared much for Chinese food. My husband (raised in Chandler) always told me this place was amazing and OKC was terrible compared to this one. He was RIGHT! This Chinese restaurant is delicious! I won't go anywhere else.

2  Thank Nikko J
Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Customer Service very personal , food is really GOOD!! Try it you will like it!!! All food is cooked to order and a nice variety . You can also order to go. it is always good, and they take notice of what you order for next time, TRY IT !!!!