All reviewsthe hard rock casinofree shuttleroom was cleantaco buenodirectly across the streetexcellent place to staystaff was friendly and helpfulhot tubnice hotelbreakfast staffnice staydefinitely stay here againmini fridgetulsa areafree breakfasteasy accesslobby
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Nothing negative to say about this hotel. Very pet friendly (had my 2 dogs with me), and hotel staff was very courteous and accommodating when there was an issue with my TV. Nice free breakfast with hot and cold items. Hotel looks new and was very clean. Very comfortable stay.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
bobby1958, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

We very much appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. We look new because we just went through a make over and we also have a Wednesday night reception in our bar. So next time through try to visit us on that day of the week.

Reviewed 22 March 2018

The hotel location is very close to the hard rock, the rooms are clean. i would reccomend this hotel to all my friends and family. The location is ideal for a family getaway. Oklahoma was fun. Got home today after a two night trip. We lost HBO for a bit then got it back after calling the front desk.

Room Tip: I got room 318, I newly remodeled room. The hotel was hit by a tornado last year.
Reviewed 22 March 2018

My Son enjoyed the stay, pool, and breakfast was very comfortable and clean slept well through the night no worries no interruptions everything was clean bed were very comfortable and the room temp was perfect

Reviewed 20 March 2018

We stayed here the 2nd weekend in March. We were in town because a family member was in the hospital in Tulsa. The staff was very friendly and the room very clean. 2 small complaints: Interstate noise and too much chlorine in the hot tub. Also, the air conditioner wouldn't stay on and it got pretty stuffy in the room at night. Other than that, the hotel met the La Quinta standards I am used to. Probably will not stay here again though, due to the interstate noise and not being able to keep the A/C going to help drown the traffic noise and keep the room cool.

Room Tip: Loud interstate noise
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
bobby1958, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. I will have maintenance address the ac issue in your room. We want all of our guests to have an enjoyable and comfortable stay.

Reviewed 14 March 2018

Too cold and windy to camp so we needed a place that was both pleasant for my son and I and pet friendly. My son liked the breakfast. Very friendly staff. The pool looked great but we didn't have swim wear. The floors designed to wipe up pet mistakes easily and sanitize better than carpeting.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
bobby1958, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa - Catoosa, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2018

Yes we have the second floor just for our 4 legged friends. Next time your around the 24 hour Wal-Mart right by us has swim suits for sale year round. Thank you for letting us know about your stay.