“"Bliss"full”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Camp Bliss

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Racquel S
“"Bliss"full”
Reviewed 15 March 2017 for a stay in March 2017

What a beautiful cabin tucked away in the perfect spot. Great time for the kids with the pool table and basketball goal. Can't say enough about how helpul the owner Amanda was in answering all my questions. Definitely a place to visit again

Lance H
“Top Class Luxury”
Reviewed 14 September 2016 for a stay in October 2015

Most luxurious cabin experience I've ever had!! I've stayed in many cabins on the Lake, but this one was by far the nicest! I have stayed in new cabins that had older looking furnishings or box TVs that barely got TV reception...that IS NOT the case at Camp Bliss. New leather sofas, wide screen Samsung TVs in every room!! Hi-speed WiFi, basketball court, Pool table...AMAZING experience for me and my 5 friends! 5-stars all the way around!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Owner / operator. Very friendly, helped me out when I was in a booking time crunch. Then my CC# was changed from booking to actual payment, she worked with me to help me get the payment in once my new CC arrived.
Liked least: Having to leave when my stay was over.
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
sreed1201...
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Outstanding getaway!!”
Reviewed 6 August 2016 for a stay in July 2016

We loved the cabin and the location was perfect! The cabin was clean well stocked and extremely relaxing. We look so forward to returning!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: It offers a lot of amenities
Liked least: The master bathtub didn't drain well
Travelling group: Other
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
lim0629
Dallas/Ft Worth
“Wodnerful Holiday memories”
Reviewed 4 August 2016 for a stay in November 2015

We stayed here for Thanksgiving and it was AMAZING! The cabin layout is extremely ideal with 2 rooms downstairs and 1 upstairs. We vacationed with my husband, his parents, and our 5 yr old and 8 yr old. The kids loved having the entire upstairs to themselves. The bed and bedding was so comfortable I fell straight to sleep each night. Everything was very clean and the owners have taken care of every small detail. I felt silly that I had packed a few things that were already there (i.e. kid cups). It rained most of our trip but thankfully this cabin is completely stocked and we had a fantastic Thanksgiving playing pool and games both inside and outside. My son loved the paved basketball court and even played in the rain. Very helpful and courteous staff! We had absolutely ZERO complaints about our trip it was very memorable. We will definitely be coming back.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the availability of amenities
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
childress...
Plano, Texas
“Lake Vacation in style and comfort”
Reviewed 10 July 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

Camp Bliss is a gorgeous,well appointed luxuary cabin just a stone throw away from Beaver's Bend lake. For those that have not been there, Beavers Bend is a beautiful deep, clearwater lake with rolling hills surrounding it. Horse riding and trout fishing are close by. This cabin is centrally located to all the area of the s this cabin is centrally located to all the area has to offer.

This cabin is part of a development. 1 to 3 acre lots and the retention of trees provides a sense of privacy and isolation from neighboring cabins. Almost anything that you would want has been provided by the owners. After a day of fishing or skiing we would go slide into the hot tub with our beverage of choice and then afterwards proceed to fire up the grill and I have dinner. Perfect.

This rental is well managed. The owner is very attentive and responsive. We had a door that was difficult to shut. Someone was out to fix it immediately.

Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Price
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing