“Finest Cabin to stay”

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Finest Cabin to stay”
Reviewed 13 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

We stayed 2 nights and cabin was excellent and very neat. All the family members enjoyed staying at Cabin and very much eager to go again.
Surrounding maintained very neatly and amazing view.
Wonderful experience overall

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Kleroy888...
Texarkana, Texas
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 13 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016

My family and I had a wonderful time. It was Christmas time and it was decorated when we arrived and it was just what we needed.

Theresa M
Broken Bow, Oklahoma
“Not an 8 person cabin, false advertising, very dirty....”
Reviewed 15 November 2015 for a stay in November 2015

I was entertaining clients and was very upset after arriving, it was very dirty and there was not enough sheets and towels and what was there was not even folded. Upon arriving I called and told the same man I booked with about the sheets and towels and this man stated that he only furnishes 10 towels and that was for showering and the hot tubing for 8 people. After that I took pictures of the conditions of the cabin gas grill was rusted up, pool ques broken, no wine glasses, 7 coffee cups, and pans with peeling teflone very dirty. I told him I am sorry but my paper work said 8 people I paid $250. Deposit and $800. For 4 pm check in Friday and 11 am check out Sunday and I exspect a clean well equipped cabin heated cabin and if I wanted to clean and have my guest to freeze with no heat for my guest down stairs I would have set up a tent. and this rental company wanted you to do all the cleaning, with signs up everywhere. I would not stay here!,
Turn and run because they will not refund your money. if I checked into a hotel in the condition I would get my money back and go down the road and it would have been cheaper and cleaner.
Never again....this man asured me when I booked there would be wine glasses and sheets and cooking utensils everything we needed for a relaxing weekend, what a joke....very stressful...business trip...

Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
14 Dec 2015
Dear Our Future Guests !
This is one of our newest cabins built in Aug 2013 - the most beautiful new luxury small cozy cottage for a small family of 4 adults & 4 children in Broken Bow, OK that has been seen in years by our guests. All our previous guests enjoyed this cottage the most & made lots of memories and personally they thanked the owner & the Cabin Manager for making such wonderful vacation. Unfortunately sometimes we deal with some guests, very rarely though, who don?t respect our team endeavor & don?t treat our cottages as their own homes and they demand unjustified discounts with falsified & untruth information , and later on frustration they write adverse reviews which are full of untruth and falsehoods to malign our businesses.
The owners take great pride in building, maintaining & managing such a wonderful luxurious cottages in Ouachita National Forest, Hochatown, OK on a private Hilltop, backing onto a private free fishing pond, providing all the greatest amenities, highest standards of vacation living with luxury equipment & appliances which have been always appreciated by all our guests.
Anyone who can glimpse through our guest book & recent rate cards at our website or in facebook where our 43,000+ fans are appreciative & excited about our cabins, can find the truth about our cabins. But unfortunately after the check-out of this particular group, we couldn?t believe that they wrote this review.
PLEASE NOTE:
The Cabin layout, sleeping arrangements & the suggested head-counts are explained in a diagram for each of our cabins in our booking website. We suggest you to check those before you make the reservation so that you nor we are surprised at the end.
We have ample number of towels & linens in each cabin. For example in this small cabin for 4 Adults & 4 Children, we have total 45 Towels ( 15 Bath, 15 Wash & 15 Hand ), plus we have Laundry & laundry detergents in each cabins for washing the towels, in case one needs to wash to get more.
All cabins have heat & air for each level. Plus, for winters we have extra blankets also, in case someone needs to use those.
The Hot Tubs are drained, cleaned , sanitized & refilled every time between each guest stay. If you find it different, please call the cabin manager.
The owner puts lots of efforts, time & money to keep the cabins maintained by replacing the damaged stuff from the kitchen & by replenishing the items whatever are broken or lost by the guests. Generally some kitchen gadgets like can opener, bottle openers etc are kept in multiple sets, so that even if the previous guests misplaces or damages one, the next guest will find another set. As you understand during 4 hours of turn-around, it is not possible for us to check thousands of items in the cabin. That?s why we suggest our guests to report if they find something wrong asap after check-in.
In this subject stay for 2 nights, we sent our housekeeping stuff om both the days on demand, but we could not find anything wrong, except they wanted more towels & wine glasses that we had provided. There was absolutely no other complaints during their stay. After 1 night use of Hot Tub, they made the hot tub so dirty, on 2nd day , we drained & re-cleaned the hot tub on our own, generally though we don?t provide housekeeping services during any short stay of 1-3 nights.
We also expect our guests to reciprocate the same way while they stay in our cabins. Yes, for a very little percentage of guests not even 0.01% ( very rare though - may be 2 or 3 cases in a year ), who didn?t respect our guest policies, tried to trash the cabin, smoked weeds inside the cabin, broke some things in the cabin & deny, stole items or damaged the hot tub or other stuff, stole linens & silverwares, damaged pool stick or pool table etc , we might have to deduct a portion of their deposit or forfeit their deposit and then they write foul feedbacks in anger. Thta's OK and we understand.
Last but not the least, the owners of this luxury cottage request all our future guests that in case of any inconveniences or if something found broken, please call us immediately , our on-site cabin manger will take good care of you. The cabin management & the owners are committed to provide the best possible vacation experience in their cabins as all our past guests have found this place enjoyable for lifetime. This is a wonderful vacation home and we want to make sure your vacation experience is unforgettable. If you have any further questions about this particular review, please call us at (580)306-6114 , and we would like to assure you that we will be happy to address all your concerns to make your vacation a memorable one. But for God?s sake , Please don?t write reviews with untruth & false information after the fact, just to try to get some discounts without any reason or justifications.
Regards,
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
person found this review helpful

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Check-in / front desk Service
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Recommended for:
A romantic getaway Older travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing