“The energizer bunny couldn't do a better job...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 10 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Pat G
“The energizer bunny couldn't do a better job making this facility more comfortable and enviting.”
Reviewed 22 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

Wow. What can I say? The only complaint my bride (this was our 36th year anniversary and she still is my bride to me) and I had was, "if we knew this place was so outfitted we would not have had to bring as much stuff".
We like to cook. All pots and pans, can opener, coffee maker, toaster, nice oven, great refrigerator, micro, washer and dryer, supplied consumables like soaps, dish washing soaps, vacuum cleaner, coffee, filters, a nice pantry, did I mention the rotary herb dispenser, salts, peppers, etc? Things like supplied games to while away any slow time, wonderful hot tub, with robes btw!, fireplace with oak firewood, firestarter, even an electric match. Niceties like LED light in the staircases to light your steps, drop down shades around the hot tub for even more privacy in a private setting, a wonderful stream right by the cabin, a fireplace, chairs, and table by the stream, great turnaround parking (we brought a boat to explore the lake, whew, I'm getting writers cramp!
And the aroma therapy steam room! Whoa, what a treat!

The ONLY thing I can think of as an improvement is lighting over the outside propane grill so one can see what we are cooking. Other than that, this place had more switches than an Apollo space craft. If the owners will have us back, we will be back. We intend to make Broken Bow our new mountain get away. Since we moved away from Amarillo, Texas, New Mexico is too far, and Broken Bow has so much to offer our four trips a year will be here!

Treat yourself, and consider this and other cabins by this organization!
Pat N Retta

18 Jul 2017
Thanks Pat for the nice review. I appreciate you taking time to explicitly describe the cabin's amenities and recommending us to other travelers. This cabin is truly a special place, sitting in the trees, high on the creek, with a westward view
Hope you'all come back to see us soon!
Thanks! Bart
julie b
Fort Worth, Texas
“A perfect get-away!”
Reviewed 4 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This place is gorgeous! Just beautiful inside and out - the scenery is so peaceful and right beside a babbling brook/creek - you can't help but relax. The house has a fireplace in the living room and bedroom both electric but outside is a woodburning fireplace on the deck and also has a fire pit out by the creek to enjoy a closer view of the water. We really enjoyed sitting by the fire drinking our glasses of wine and hearing the birds chirp at night and looking at the thousand of stars in the sky. The inside of the cabin was decorated in updated, current colors which I loved, earthtones everywhere. Very comfortable place and lighting was great outside - kept me feeling safe at night. The hot tub and steam shower was another perfect aspect to this cabin-talk about relax when you get out! I need these at my home! The bed was abit uncomfortable - felt like our head was lower than our feet but we just turned around and slept the other way and was very comfortable. You will not go wrong to choose this place - it is a perfect place to get away from it all!

18 Apr 2017
Thanks Julie for taking time to write such a descriptive response. The outside deck and firepit, both located on the creek are really relaxing and offer a great space for family/friends to get together. I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed the steam room and hot tub. I'll check the beds to ensure they are sloping downward. We will keep the firewood coming for your next trip so that you can enjoy those campfires.

Thanks Again!

Mary M
“Wonderful Cabin”
Reviewed 29 December 2016 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

The cabin was very neat and nice. I really enjoyed the hot tub and fireplace in the patio. I loved the kitchen, it was fully equipped and there were plenty of dishes available. Would definitely recommend this place, We'll visit again!

27 Feb 2017
Hello Mary,

Thanks very much for taking time to review your experience in Sunset Creek Spa Cabin. We've worked very hard and smart to creat a romantic and natural experience. The hot tub, steam room, and outdoor fireplace offer and relaxing experience for our guests.

Best Wishes,

A TripAdvisor Member
“Sunset spa cabin broken bow ok”
Reviewed 27 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Great location and amenities. We enjoyed our stay and will rent this beautiful cabin in the near future.

2 Nov 2016
Thanks Dennis and Monica! We work hard to provide a great getaway experience and appreciate you for taking the time to review us! You'all take care and come back and see us!

Bart
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing