Canterbury Inn and Suites
Hampton.com
Econo Lodge(Broken Arrow)
USD 63
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Kenosha Inn(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
USD 77
USD 73
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 85/night.

La Quinta Inn & Suites Tulsa Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
USD 96
Holiday Inn Express Broken Arrow(Broken Arrow)(Great Value!)
USD 90
USD 111
USD 89
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I read the other traveler’s review but decided to give this place a chance anyway. Upon first inspection….the room had new carpet and a fresh coat of paint. I specifically pulled the comforter back to inspect the sheets…..everything checked out ok (which is why I gave two stars). I turned the light out to watch a movie on my laptop…felt something crawling…..BUGS! I saw at least six or seven. I immediately called the front desk….demanded a full refund….which she willingly gave. I told the owner that I would be writing this review as well as contacting the city inspector. This is not a coincidence….from two different travelers…three months apart. DON’T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank CSG0228
Reviewed 1 June 2013

We stopped here because it was the first hotel we saw and a storm was coming. At first I thought it was just a modest room. Then I turned on all the lights. They keep it dark for a reason! It was torn up and dirty. Not just dirty, FILTHY! Everything was beyond disgusting.

The furniture look like it was pulled from a dump. I don't mind that every single thing was broken. I do mind that there wasn't a clean spot in the entire room. I pulled back the covers to find holes in the sheets and bugs in the bed.

I lost that money, but I took my family to clean place for just $10 more than what I payed here. It was worth dragging them back out in the rain.

• Stayed: May 2013