“Love the box lunches”

Bento Asian Diner
Ranked #65 of 261 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 23 August 2016

Bento's is a very nice Asian restaurant. We stopped in for lunch because we had a coupon and had never been there. It was a great surprise. They offer a fine selection of boxed lunches. This is not your ordinary box lunch to go. This is a 5 choice selection of items brought to your table in a box with each item separated. There were three of us and each of us chose a different box choice. All of us went away full and glad we had made the stop. If you are looking for something a little different in Asian food, stop by Bento's especially for lunch.

Date of visit: August 2016

Reviewed 21 April 2016

Portions are generous. Food is fresh and tasty. Establishment is nothing fancy, but comfortable. Staff is friendly. Service is prompt.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 12 December 2015

I ordered dinner for my dtr and I on a Friday night. Ordered early at 615pm. After 1hr 20 min I called to check the status. I was told it was on the way, he arrived 5 min later. Not only was this way too long to wait buy when I accepted the food the bag was dripping, had to run to the kitchen. Found that the bottom container was smashed. They had used styrofoam containers and paced rice with each entree. The moo gai pan sauce was all in the bottom the bag. The napkins were completely saturated, everything was soaked in the sauce. The food was warm and fair tasting. We ordered the fresh spring rolls, they are huge but about the only thing in them is rice noodles which offer nothing but filler. This is my third and last try for this place. They also don't offer free delivery any longer.

Date of visit: December 2015
1  Thank Sherri F
Reviewed 16 November 2015

If you ask my grandsons (ages 2, 4, 6) where they want to eat and they will choose Bento. For them, it's all about the fried rice and egg drop soup; however each of the adults have their own favorite. The bento box style means you get a full-meal deal with soup or salad; choice of egg roll; 1 or 2 entrees with choice of rice; and sushi selection. I always take some home for another meal. The staff is extremely kind and welcoming!

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I have eatin here several times and am never disappointed. It was especially comforting one evening after my sister had surgery and I for sure didn't want to cook. Always, always get the egg drop soup. Friendly staff. It's a small place but clean and we'll run.

Date of visit: November 2015