“Don't bother with delivery”
Review of Bento Asian Diner

Bento Asian Diner
Ranked #61 of 249 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 December 2015

I ordered dinner for my dtr and I on a Friday night. Ordered early at 615pm. After 1hr 20 min I called to check the status. I was told it was on the way, he arrived 5 min later. Not only was this way too long to wait buy when I accepted the food the bag was dripping, had to run to the kitchen. Found that the bottom container was smashed. They had used styrofoam containers and paced rice with each entree. The moo gai pan sauce was all in the bottom the bag. The napkins were completely saturated, everything was soaked in the sauce. The food was warm and fair tasting. We ordered the fresh spring rolls, they are huge but about the only thing in them is rice noodles which offer nothing but filler. This is my third and last try for this place. They also don't offer free delivery any longer.

1  Thank swf927

Reviewed 16 November 2015

If you ask my grandsons (ages 2, 4, 6) where they want to eat and they will choose Bento. For them, it's all about the fried rice and egg drop soup; however each of the adults have their own favorite. The bento box style means you get a full-meal deal with soup or salad; choice of egg roll; 1 or 2 entrees with choice of rice; and sushi selection. I always take some home for another meal. The staff is extremely kind and welcoming!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I have eatin here several times and am never disappointed. It was especially comforting one evening after my sister had surgery and I for sure didn't want to cook. Always, always get the egg drop soup. Friendly staff. It's a small place but clean and we'll run.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Delicious food, the Bento Boxes are great and filling, many different sizes. One of the few places I actually like the fried rice in all Tulsa (I'm a rice lover so I can be picky.)

Service is good and it is adaptable to any budget.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Possible THE best Asain cuisine in Broken Arrow. A lot has to do with the former owner who seems to continue to be in close contact with the new owners. Excellent choices and very ample servings combined with exquisite flavor make this a real treat! Try it once and become a confirmed addict. Very good for families as it truly does have something for everybody.