“Our favorite "casual" family dining spot”
Review of Bento Asian Diner

Bento Asian Diner
Ranked #59 of 248 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 16 November 2015

If you ask my grandsons (ages 2, 4, 6) where they want to eat and they will choose Bento. For them, it's all about the fried rice and egg drop soup; however each of the adults have their own favorite. The bento box style means you get a full-meal deal with soup or salad; choice of egg roll; 1 or 2 entrees with choice of rice; and sushi selection. I always take some home for another meal. The staff is extremely kind and welcoming!

Reviewed 15 November 2015 via mobile

I have eatin here several times and am never disappointed. It was especially comforting one evening after my sister had surgery and I for sure didn't want to cook. Always, always get the egg drop soup. Friendly staff. It's a small place but clean and we'll run.

Reviewed 5 November 2015

Delicious food, the Bento Boxes are great and filling, many different sizes. One of the few places I actually like the fried rice in all Tulsa (I'm a rice lover so I can be picky.)

Service is good and it is adaptable to any budget.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Possible THE best Asain cuisine in Broken Arrow. A lot has to do with the former owner who seems to continue to be in close contact with the new owners. Excellent choices and very ample servings combined with exquisite flavor make this a real treat! Try it once and become a confirmed addict. Very good for families as it truly does have something for everybody.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

we went into this place to enjoy the food which we did. Food was good and so was the friendly service. The problem is the rest room had no soap and no paper towels and we watched 3 kitchen staff folks go into the men's room. None of them washed their hands after using the restroom. I was horrified to see no one cared about the bathroom and the hygiene of the kitchen staff. Will not eat here again!

2  Thank jsalgts