“Best Asian on a budget”

Bento Asian Diner
Ranked #62 of 250 Restaurants in Broken Arrow
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 5 November 2015

Delicious food, the Bento Boxes are great and filling, many different sizes. One of the few places I actually like the fried rice in all Tulsa (I'm a rice lover so I can be picky.)

Service is good and it is adaptable to any budget.

Reviewed 23 April 2015

Possible THE best Asain cuisine in Broken Arrow. A lot has to do with the former owner who seems to continue to be in close contact with the new owners. Excellent choices and very ample servings combined with exquisite flavor make this a real treat! Try it once and become a confirmed addict. Very good for families as it truly does have something for everybody.

Reviewed 22 December 2014

we went into this place to enjoy the food which we did. Food was good and so was the friendly service. The problem is the rest room had no soap and no paper towels and we watched 3 kitchen staff folks go into the men's room. None of them washed their hands after using the restroom. I was horrified to see no one cared about the bathroom and the hygiene of the kitchen staff. Will not eat here again!

2  Thank jsalgts
Reviewed 16 December 2014

My family visited Bento Asian Diner last week and was blown away!!! Their prices are sooo affordable, great portion sizes. Seriously, the best sesame chicken I've ever had!!!! I was so happy you get 4 pieces of sushi with your bento box. They also deliver!!!! (Within 5 miles of the diner)

The only downside is the size of the diner is very small. Also, you only get to choose from 3 different sushi rolls...

If you like Asian cuisine, you should try Bento!!

Reviewed 20 November 2014 via mobile

I usually order the bento box. Pretty good price with the amount of food you're getting. The egg drops soup is tremendously good. One of my favorite sushi I order I think it's call the summer roll. Great place!