“Love to sit outside and the food and beer is good.”
Review of Roosters

Roosters
Ranked #19 of 111 Restaurants in Zanesville
Reviewed 28 May 2017

My husband and I got salads with rooster dressing, delicious! I got red rooster salad and he got the club, both good. Our friends got pizza and wings and it was all good. We always enjoy our time there with good friends.

There are newer reviews for Roosters

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

On Friday night busy, but the service was fast. The chicken is unique and very good! Great salads, wings, and a good selection in the menu. We would definitely recommend it!

Reviewed 23 April 2017

Stopped in with a friend after work for early dinner. Wasn't crowded at that time, service and food were good. Enjoyed the wings.

Reviewed 11 April 2017

Love their wings(try the sweet and spicy Thai chili), but everything I have ordered here has been excellent. Wings are bigger than most places. Subs are excellent. All appetizers are super. Service is average in length of time (kitchen), but extremely friendly. When full, this place is fairly loud. Great place to watch a game as long as you don't want to hear it. Really a fun, casual place to eat.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped in here for lunch today. Service was fast and friendly. They have added a new spicy ranch salad dressing which I found to be very good, but it does have a little tang to it. So, if heat isn't your thing it probably isn't for you. The wings were as they usually are, which is great. Definitely some of the biggest wings you will find at a restaurant, and much larger and tastier than BW3's offer. One of my favorite places to go here in Zanesville.